So, the bigger question now is “How do I make Glass Bongs?”
To make glass bongs that are sturdy, affordable, long-lasting and give epic highs, you need to prepare and find best available materials. Here are some simple steps which can help you to understand the procedure.
- Get good quality materials: Choose a glass bottle that’s perfect for Bong. Although glass bottles come in all shapes and sizes, go for the one that has a longer neck and a wider base.
- Choosing the correct drill set: You need to drill a clean hole through the bottle and that needs some expertise. Or else, you can simply opt for a good drill set which works better on the glass.
- Acquiring other parts but not compromising on quality: Now that you have chosen the perfect glass, do not go with choosing cheap quality products for rest of the bong. Though glass bottle is the main part, the other small parts like down stem, grommet and bowl are all equally important. Select the right size, right diameter according to the glass bottle you’ve opted for.
Next, comes the actual method to make glass water bongs.
With perfect materials at hand, making a bong is easy.
- Start by preparing the drill, selecting the perfect size hole you wish for. Also, do not forget to clean and rinse the bottle thoroughly before using. Now, all you have to do is mark a spot on the bottle, preferably at a flatter surface, and drill the hole carefully and gently.
- Also, try to smoothen out the rough edges of the hole. With this done, now you can put together other parts as well. Assemble the grommet through the hole, but do not push it. Insert the bowl slowly into the stem and you are done!
Now, with that said, you have made a perfect glass water bong for yourself for days to come and highs to enjoy! If you are still apprehensive about where to get the perfect items for making your own bong at home, then head over to Online GlassbongnPipes Head Shop now and choose from a wide range of good quality cheap water bongs. This site is the one stop shop for all your high needs. From beautiful artistic bowls to pipes and grinders, they have it all at a nominal cost.
So, without further ado, go ahead and create glass bongs for your next high.